As the SQL Developer you will develop tables, move data, and perform backend data validation on key business systems in all areas of the company operation.
This is a full time position.
- Maintain the data warehouse environment, including the load of new data using standard ETL principles
- Develop operational reports for internal staff to assist the organization of their duties
- Create dashboards and management reporting
- Analyse sales and operational data to identify trends and opportunities for process improvement and business development
- 3-5+ years of SQL Development experience
- Experience writing and executing complex SQL queries
- 2+ years of SSRS experience
- Experience working in an Enterprise Data warehouse and BI tools a plus
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com.